Monday, February 25, 2008

Ozzy Osbourne Ozzmosis Heavy Metal Music CD Review




Ozzmosis is the latest Heavy Metal CD released by the extremely talented Ozzy Osbourne who once again has delivered a brilliant collection of tracks. I'm confident Ozzy Osbourne fans, and Heavy Metal fans alike will be pleased with this one.


It's a rare day indeed that I get a CD from an artist that I can truthfully say does not have a bad track in the bunch. I'm more than happy to announce that’s exactly what I must say about this one. There simply isn’t a bad one in the bunch. No fillers here at all.


These days it’s a very rare CD on which every single song is good or better than the one before it. This CD is certainly one of those rare CDs.


I’m of the opinion that Ozzmosis is certainly Ozzy Osbourne’s best work in a few years. A totally enjoyable CD and an outstanding release. What I call must have music. I give it two thumbs up because it’s a collection that even the casual Heavy Metal fan can appreciate and enjoy.
While this entire album is outstanding the truly standout tunes are track 1 - Perry Mason, track 8 - My Little Man, and track 9 - Mr Jekyll Doesn't Hide.


My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 5 - See You On The Other Side. Good stuff!


Ozzmosis Release Notes:


Ozzy Osbourne originally released Ozzmosis on June 25, 2002 on the Epic label.
CD Track List Follows:


1. Perry Mason

2. I Just Want You

3. Ghost Behind My Eyes

4. Thunder Underground

5. See You On The Other Side

6. Tomorrow

7. Denial

8. My Little Man

9. My Jekyll Doesn't Hide

10. Old L.A. Tonight

11. Whole World's Fallin' Down - (bonus track)

12. Aimee - (bonus track)


Personnel: Ozzy Osbourne (vocals); Zakk Wylde (guitar); Rick Wakeman, Michael Beinhorn (keyboards); Geezer Butler (bass); Deen Castronovo (drums).
Producer: Michael Beinhorn.
Reissue producer: Bruce Dickinson.
Recorded at Guillaume Tell Studios, Paris, France, Right Track Recording and Electric Lady Studios, New York, Bearsville Studios, Woodstock, New York. Includes liner notes by Phil Alexander.
Web Design - HTML XML - Web Development - Web Site Design Web Design and HTML are all about creating a great Web site.

At Rent-A-Page.com learn the basics of Web design, HTML, XML, and Web development.


No comments: